- Installation is NOT included. Please click and purchase the Installation Services if you need it.
- 1 year local supplier warranty
- Casing material: 304 food grade stainless steel
- Fully imported from England
- Filtration performance: 0.2 micron
- Remove sediment, bacteria, chlorine,organic chemicals & heavy metals
- Germicidal technology to inhibit bacteria growth
- Suitable for water source with water pressure 2.5-3 bar
- Included one filter element
Indoor Direct Drinking Kitchen Filter - BS Series
BACFREE BS8 Indoor Kitchen Tap Filter Under Sink Mounted
Are you a fan of a clean, tidy kitchen sink?
The BS8 under-sink water filter is mounted under the sink, inside of your kitchen cabinet. So, it remains out of sight while maintaining its function of providing clean, direct drinking water.
This way, you can get filtered water from your tap, without the water filter actually in sight on your kitchen sink.
• Designed for under-sink or under-counter installation with easy access to filter element
• Remove harmful bacteria sediment, chlorine, organic chemicals and heavy metals.
• With silver ion disinfection
• Stainless Steel Casing made in England
Water filter maintenance:
How to clean and change my water filter
1. Unscrew/turn the cap of the filter (doesn’t require any tools). This will allow you to remove the filter by simply unscrewing/turning it.
2. When you receive your new BS-series water filter, you will also get a sponge provided for washing the surface of the filter element. Use the sponge to clean the filter element with water.
3. After the element is clean, replace it into the water filter by screwing/turning it back into the water filter cap and housing. Your filter element is now clean and ready to be used.
4. After every 6-12 months, or 3,000/5,000 liters of usage, the filter element needs to be replaced (depend on the filter element you choose .
- 1 x BS8 STAINLESS STEEL CASING
- 1 x FILTER ELEMENT
- 1 x 3M SPONGE
- 1 x BS-8 INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES PACK