- Max Flow Rate: 3.5m3/hr
- Connection Size: 1” DN20
- Dimensions: 12 Dia x 71.5Ht inch (30.5 Dia x 181.6Ht cm)
- Filter Vessel Volume: 91 Liters
- Installation Required Space: 24” x 24” x 72.5” (61cm x 61cm x 184.2cm)
- **Our team will contact you for appointment on delivery and installation after payment was made.
Photo of actual unit after installation:
Bacfree ER28M Outdoor Filter for Home Premium
The ER28M, part of Bacfree’s ER-series outdoor water filters, is suitable for bungalows and big premises.
ER28M has a flow rate of 3.5m3/hr, and a filter vessel volume of 130 litres.
- Removes turbidity and suspended solids
Rust, sediments, silt and others as small as 5 microns
- Removes organic chemicals
Herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, industrial discharge, human and domestic waste
- Removes unwanted taste, smell and color
Tannin, chlorine and by-products
- Powerful centralized filtration
Provides clean water at every tap
- Robust system
Durable, all-weather construction
- Proven performance
Over 15,000 units sold
- Patented Cel-Valve control system
Reliable and simple operation
- British Technology in water filters since 1982
Reliability and quality guaranteed with a rich history and continuous innovation throughout the years
- Food Grade Stainless Steel 304 casing for your water filter
Not just any steel, but premium quality stainless steel which is certified food grade to ensure the best for your health and wellbeing
Multi-Medium Quartz Filtration
Multi-medium filters consist of coal based activated carbon, anthracite and/or fine quartz for fine filtration of sediment, colour, excessive chlorine and suspended solids down to as small as 5 microns.
- SUS 304 Stainless Steel Casing
For excellent corrosion resistance and durability
- Stainless Steel CEL Valve
British patented technology that provides simple, robust, user-friendly yet durable means to recondition the water filter.
- Activated Carbon
Remove foul taste, colour, odour, chlorine, by-products, organic matters
Remove flocculation, rust, fine sediment
- Fine Quartz Sand
Filter fine sediment as small as 5 microns
- Medium & Coarse Quartz Sand & Crystal
Filtration support bed, ensure effective backwash
- Special Stone
For under drain protection
- Backwash System
The filters are easy to maintain. Depending on usage and water condition, just backwash once a week.
10 Years for Stainless Steel Housing
5 Years for Filtration Media
5 Years for Water Turbidity and Colour