Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel
Size (mm): ⌀306 x 180 (H)
A stainless steel 'flow-claming' device to fit on standard 110mm & 200mm drainage pipe.
The unit is designed to eliminate terbulence of the incoming water as it enters the tank.
It is fitted to the open end of the inlet pipe at the base of the tank, which mean that the fresh water enters from below the current water level.
The water thus gently percolates up from the base, causing no disturbance of the beneficial sediment layer in the base of the tank. Disturbance to any float switches or other controls are also minimised.
- Stainless Steel construction - corrosion resistant
- Installed on rainwater tank inlet pipe
- Reduce velocity of incoming filtered rainwater
- Fine debris sedimentation (aviod stirring of sediments)
- Aeration in rainwater tank (oxygenate rainwater by directing water upward & outward)
- Cleaner water (creates layers of bioflim which removes addtional metals & harmful bacteria)