- Free Installation Location: Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Penang
- Type: Counter-top
- Reduction Potential Range: Max – 1000mv
- pH Range: 2.7 – 10.5
- Electrodes: 7 Platinum plates
- Watt: 250W
- Flow Rate: Max 5.5L / minute
- Cleaning system: each second automatic reverse cleaning for 1/50 second (3600 times per hour)
- Dimension: 24 x 13 x 32cm
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Filter Material: Silver activated carbon combined with Ultra Filtration membrane 0.01 µm
- Certified by JIS (Japan) / SGS (Taiwan)
- Filter lifespan: 12000L / 18 months whichever comes first
- Certification: TUV / ISO13485 / SGS
- Made in Japan
- *Upon purchasing , our team will contact you to attend on the schedule for delivering and installation
HealthSpring Alkaline Ionizer Water Filter/Purifier System
Bacfree BA7 Healthspring Alkaline Water Filter for Home pH 5.5– 9.5
Bacfree HealthSpring Ionized Water is produced through advanced and highly effective filtration and electrolysis processes that offer superior water quality with amazing health-inducing benefits.
Advantage of BACFREE Ionizer Water Systems
What is hollow fibre membrane?
Unique Hollow Fibre Membrane
- Certified by Japan GIS and Singapore SGS, filters particles as small as 0.01 μ, powerfully removing chemicals, heavy metals and other pollutants.
- Remove particles as small as 0.01 micron
- Remove heavy metal such as lead
- Remove chlorine and chlorination by-products
- Remove harmful organisms including 13 types of common pathogens
- Remove foul taste and odour
- Remove organic chemicals including 21 types of common industrial pollutants
- Lifespan: 12,000
What is platinum fine coating (PFC) technology ?
Platinum fine coating (PFC) technology
-Advanced plate electrode construction for consistent and long-lasting performance.
Self-cleaning electrode panels reduce limescale in 10 seconds.
During the water ionizing process, Bacfree HealthSpring Ionized Water System exchanges the positive and negative electrodes in 1/50 second.
This prevents buildup of magnesium and calcium ions on the electrode panels.
After the water ionizing process is completed, the electrode panels will self-clean for 10 seconds