Watero uses a 5-stage filtration process – every drop of water passes through 5 different layers of filtration to give you the cleanest water for your health.
- Polypropylene Filter
Filters impurities and sediments larger than 5μm such as sand and rust
- Pre-activated Carbon Filter
Effectively absorbs chlorine, odour, bacteria and heavy metals
- UF Filter
Filters up to 0.01μm. Removes harmful substances, heavy metal ions, bacteria, viruses and others.
- Post-activated Carbon Filter
Adjusts the taste of water, absorbs odour, removes colour and foul taste
- UV (Ultraviolet) Disinfection
Removes 99.99% of harmful waterborne microorganisms, viruses, bacteria and parasites
Bacfree Watero UF All-in-One Smart Water Filter/Dispenser with Ultra Filtration Technology
- 5 instant water temperature settings to make your favourite drinks
- 25°C – room temperature drinking water
- 45°C – baby formula milk
- 60°C – honey drink
- 85°C – tea
- 100°C – coffee
- Zero installation
- Just plug and play to enjoy clean, drinking water
- One touch mummy button
- Night time baby feeding made easy with the right amount of water at the right temperature for baby formula milk in one button press
- Compact design and portable
- Easy to move around offices and meeting rooms
- Filter lifespan reminder
- No need to stress yourself out with filter changing and maintenance schedule
- Certified by Water Quality Association (WQA) and Halal Certified
Watero is small, portable, and easy to use – your perfect answer to getting a compact, space-saving filter for your home.
|Dimensions||270mm x 340mm x 352mm|
|Opening pressure||0.4 - 0.9MpA|
|Applicable water source||Municipal water|
|Power comsumption||240V, 50Hz|
Watero water filter uses 4 layers of cartridge filtration system and 1 layer of UV disinfection.
While the UV disinfection system requires no maintenance, the filter cartridges require only replacements every 9 months (cartridges 1 & 2) and 18 months (cartridges 3 & 4).
24 months warranty on manufacturer’s defect
Q: Does Watero need installation, piping or drilling?
A: Watero doesn’t need any installation or piping. It is designed to be a compact and easy-to-carry smart water dispenser that can be placed anywhere, as long as there is an electrical socket to connect the Watero.
Q: When do I need to do a backwash or flushing/rinsing for Watero?
A: It is recommended to do a backwash during the first usage of the Watero system to flush out any particles from the new filter cartridges.
- WATERO MACHINE x1
- TRAY x1
- WATER TANK x1
- SILICONE PIPE x1
- MICROFIBRE CLOTH x1
- FILTER CATRIDGES
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL x1